Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week # 3 Flickr Post

Flickr has been such an interesting site. We are having trouble uploading photos from school so I will try it from home tonight. Exploring Flickr has given me several great curriculum ideas that I need to explore more. We do a intergrated Grade 5 Art, library, technology Shadow Theatre project. The theme this year is Explorers using a survival theme. I think the Art teacher will love this idea. There are lots of other activities I will also have to explore.
My photo that I uploaded is from the YSLead Conference at Endicott College that I was part, along with Elaine Loehmann from my school district. This is the building where we had a group dinner one night as part of the program.

ssn

1 comment:

emeraldgreen said...

Love your Explorers integrated curriculum idea. Would like to see some of your pictures!