Sunday, March 30, 2008

#18 Week 8 ZoHo

What a terrific concept! Too bad that they don't let users under age 13, (I understand why), but consider how useful this would be for students at middle school level. I created a test document and emailed our tech and curriculum director. This would be a useful tool for working on our Vertical Teams. All the other options have great potential too. I think this could be particularly useful for teachers and high school students who did not have access to the same word format as the school might use, or who were away on vacation and needed to post a lesson or create an assignment. I can see that this will be a useful site to explore and use. When I go to work tomorrow I am going to share this site with some teachers who would find it useful.
ssn

No comments: