Tuesday, April 8, 2008

#22 Week 9 Ebooks and audiobooks

What a great resource this was. I have used ebooks, but had no idea of the number of collections that were available. It certainly opened my eyes to another way of linking up students, staff and others with books that might not be readily available. These are definitely sites I will share. This is an area that is underutilized in my school, so I will now need to take the time to develop an action plan to reach this audience.
I often refer people to the regional library collection, and they have had great success there. So this is another resource for people to explore. I am always amazed at what one can find on the Internet.
ssn

1 comment:

emeraldgreen said...

I have learned so much from all the great resources all of the MSLA bloggers have gathered. This is going to be a great resource for us all. I hope you've checked out the Web 2.0 site--NING.
It's great!
Good luck with your new book blog.
Marianne